Mr. Lambert has been my neighbor for 4 years already. He moved in with his wife of 14 years to the house previously occupied by the Samsons.
Although that house was not the biggest in the village, it was certainly liveliest. The Samsons always had barbecue parties during the weekends, while the Lamberts usually had dinner parties at least once a month.
Everything changed two years ago when Mr. Lambert’s wife left him. I’m not sure if they’re legally separated already. Some said that his wife already filed a divorce suit, while others told me that the couples simply agreed to live apart.
One of my neighbors asked me if I could do a little sleuthing on the former couple so that we could find out once and for all if the two have already severed their marital ties or are just living apart.
I don’t know if I’ll accede to the request. Mr. Lambert hasn’t been very open with us about the topic, so I’m quite sure that he would be quite upset if we will browse through his marital records.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment