Every family relishes the Yuletide season since it’s usually the only time of the year when they’re complete. Sure, there are also other holidays or occasions that draw family members together. However, it is only during Christmas when people will actually go through lengths to shun work and be with their loved ones.
It’s therefore sad and regrettable when a family member dies or gets sick during this season. I don’t know if there are credible statistics as to the number of people who die in the month of December. I hope that the numbers are low. I haven’t tried searching for a study on it on Google yet. Maybe I’ll conduct my own survey or research by checking online death records. But, then again, maybe I won’t. The last thing that anybody needs this season is a sad news or fact.
I hope that all of us will be blessed with good health this Christmas.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment