I can’t seem to take my mind off the party that I hosted two days ago. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that my social life has been rotting since college graduation. I’ve even hosted bigger parties before. However, the one that I threw on the 23rd was very special since that was the first time that my close college friends and I got together after we received our diplomas.
We spend the whole evening reminiscing. We talked about the campus heartthrob back then and our respective crushes. Of course, the ones who brought their spouses with them were quite silent when we were discussing the topic.
Our conversation suddenly turned to Prof. Langley. He was our very jovial humanities professor. I think nobody skipped his class for the entire semester. I volunteered to conduct a people search on him so that he’ll be able to attend next year’s reunion. Steven threw a distasteful joke by saying that I should do a death records search instead of a live people search since Prof. Langley was already very old when we got out of college.
Well, guess what Steven – I found him. And he’s still alive!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment