Does anybody have an idea on how to shake off holiday hangovers? I still can’t pull myself back up to work. My mind and body have been on “holiday mode” since the 23rd.
My boss allowed me to have the day off yesterday since most of the tasks that I have to finish this week can be done at home. I wasn’t able to accomplish anything, though. What a waste of time. I only had to conduct simple and routine online vital record checks, but I still wasn’t able to do it.
I really have to get my office adrenaline going. I’m expecting waves of paperwork after the New Year, and I’ll surely drown in them if I’ll still be in idle mode by next week.
My officemates have been exhibiting such symptoms, too. I just hope that we would be able to rebound in time. Otherwise, our boss would give us an extended and permanent holiday
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment