A local tabloid ran a feature on the babies that were born on New Year’s Day. That was the first time that I actually enjoyed reading their article since pictures and stories that they’ve posted throughout the year were anything but endearing. I think they’ll be going back to their old ways again since their rival had a picture of Britney Spears (in a not so sober state) for their cover.
I think it’s quite cool to be born on New Year’s Day. Imagine, fireworks shooting up the sky as friends and loved ones wishing you the best on your natal day. Some couples even intentionally try to have their child born on the 1st of January. I wonder how many of them were successful. I haven’t ran a birth records search or check yet for that statistic.
I wonder if my parents planned the exact month or date of my birth. My birthday doesn’t fall on any holiday, though. I don’t mind. At least I have an additional red day in my calendar.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment