Monday, January 29, 2007

Engaged

Our department’s messenger has just recently proposed to her girlfriend of 3 years at the wedding of their common friend. Brenda was reportedly surprised and speechless when Andrew popped the question. Some even said that she ran outside the reception area.

After asking those who actually witnessed the scene, we found out that Brenda was indeed shocked and tongue-tied when Andrew proposed to her and gave her the ring. It was also true that she ran out of the reception hall thereafter. However, contrary to the nasty rumor that has been circulating around, Brenda didn’t run outside in disgust. Instead, she went out to look for her mom to show her the ring that Andrew gave her. The proposal went fine after all.

We’re all glad to know that their love story would be entering another chapter. We’ve always been asking since last year on when they’ll tie the knot. I even kidded that I’ll process their marriage record for free as long as I get to take home the leftovers at their reception :)

No comments: