I knew it! A recent article on Yahoo! revealed that coffee indeed spikes up our brain cells and induces us to think more. It also helps us to be more alert and receptive.
Now who says that coffee breaks are a waste of time? No wonder we’re churning up 10 gossips per minute when we’re at the cafeteria :) If we could will ourselves to talk about vital records, such as marriage, death, and divorce records, while taking our Starbucks break, then we could wipe out our workload for the month in just 1 week!
I hope that a new study will show that shorter working hours lead to better productivity. Of course, there shouldn’t be any pay cut despite the reduction of office hours :) I think some labor organizations already made that contention, but the employers weren’t that enthusiastic in hearing out their employees’ claims. Well, we can’t have them all.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment