Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Icy Wedding

I don’t know if I’m just exaggerating, but it think many won’t be daring to plan or push through with any outdoor activity this month for the simple, yet compelling reason, that it’s too cold!

My body revolts every time I make a mistake of going out without a coat. Some of my officemates invited me for a few swings at a small ballpark near my boss’ village, but I begged of from it because I’m sure I won’t be able to hold the bat well because my hands would be trembling from the freezing temperature.

Some people, of course, enjoy the cold climate. An old college friend of mine told me that she wants her wedding to be held in winter, and preferably in the middle of a frozen lake.

It sounds romantic, but I think no couple would dare do that. I’m even sure that I won’t be finding too many marriage records dated between the months of January and February.

No comments: