It’s been a while since I was able to watch a Julia Roberts movie. There used to be a time when her name was a virtual fixture in every movie house all over the world.
I’m not an avid follower of entertainment news, but if I’m not mistaken, the reason why we haven’t seen her in any movie for the past several months is that she’s concentrating on being a good mom to her child. This is a very heart-warming news. It’s not everyday that you hear a Hollywood celebrity giving up movie offers just to be able to personally take care of his or her children.
I guess her marriage is as healthy as her child, too. Many Hollywood couples break up because either or both of them can’t keep up with the responsibilities that they have towards their children and each other. Let’s hope that we won’t see any Hollywood divorce record on the entertainment section of our newspapers this year.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment