Paul and I have been setting up his brother on a blind date with one of my officemates. We wanted it to be a surprise for the both of them, but Sam had been very persistent in asking me for some details about his date.
I promised Sarah (my officemate) not to tell Sam anything about her except her name. She wouldn’t even let me tell him her age. This got Sam more curious as to the identity of his date.
I knew it was a mistake for me to have given him Sarah’s last name. Sam wasted no time in searching for any detail about her on the Internet. It’s a good thing that there are many Sarah Bakers in the state. He gave up on the search after spending 5 hours on the computer.
Sam looked at the wrong places. MySpace alone produced hundreds of results when he typed in Sarah’s name. He should’ve just checked an online birth record database or vital records search service for a look at Sarah’s background. Well, I guess he’ll have to wait until Saturday.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment