One of the weird things that I love doing during my free time is personality-guessing. I don’t have a crystal ball for this hobby of mine. All I usually have are just vital records that were freely given to me. The subjects of my “experiment” are usually close relatives since they’re the only ones who are willing to fill me in on their birth and other personal details.
A person’s disposition or temperament will be mainly determined by his genes and by the environment under which he will be reared. If his parents are very kind and loving persons, then you could reasonably expect him to be the same when he becomes a parent. If he’s born and brought up in a place where everybody’s struggling, then you can bet that he’ll also be tough as he grows up.
A birth certificate doesn’t only tell how and when a person was born. This vital document could also very well predict how he will turn out to be in the future.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment